Spirulina is low in calories, protein-rich, anti-inflammatory, appetite-suppressing, blood lipid-lowering, and blood pressure-lowering. This single cell protein is the perfect belly fat reducing supplement that you may include in your diet after consulting your doctor. You can add it to salads, smoothies, and juices.
These are the 25 belly fat burning foods you must include in your diet. Now, let me tell you a few other things to do to get a flat tummy. Scroll down.
Other Things To Consider
- Avoid packaged fruit juices, soda, and energy drinks.
- Have protein in every meal.
- Cut carbs from your diet.
- Consume foods rich in fiber, especially viscous fiber.
- Exercise is very effective in reducing belly fat. Hence, you must exercise regularly.
- Track your meals and figure out what and how much you are eating.
Belly fat is stubborn and may not go away in a day. Here, persistence is the key to success. Keep building new and healthy habits, and you will see results for sure. Also, keep your goals realistic. Not eating and exercising vigorously may make you weak and lead to weight gain. So, plan your activity levels and diet so that you lose belly fat without losing muscle mass. Take care!