Having a beautiful face is not enough to look great, you have to take care of your hair also, because hair is the crown of your body. Conditiong is the most important part of hair care. Conditiong your hair is mandatory to get silky and bouncy hair but there is no need to get scared of those expensive, synthetic conditioners which includes harmful chemicals. Because you can prepare amazing and effective conditioner using Banana at your home by putting less effort. Yes it is true that, this yummy fruit can also make your hair silky and bouncy.
As bananas contain 75% of water, they posses moisturizing property, so it helps that conditioner to penetrate deep into the scalp to hydrate your hair. They contain vitamins like A, E, and C and natural oils which help to prevent split ends, improve hair growth, and it can also improve hair’s elasticity. They are also rich in potassium and antioxidants. Bananas can also prevent hair fall and hair breakage.
Well! No one knows that bananas had so much to offer to hair, but now you know that. So it’s time to prepare some Banana Hair Conditioner. The best thing about this conditioner is that all you need to make it are so readily available, just check your pantry! And let’s start preparing……..
- Coconut milk
- Coconut oil
- A bowl
- A tablespoon
1. Cut the banana into pieces and place those pieces in a bowl.
2. Add two tablespoons of coconut milk to those pieces.
3. Add one tablespoon of coconut oil. You can add another tablespoon of oil if you have dry, frizzy hair.
4. Now blend that mixture using blender for 45 to 60 seconds until the mixture becomes smooth and there are no banana chunks
Your banana hair conditioner is now ready.
How to Use
- Slightly wet your hair.
- Now apply that banana mixture to your hair and massage your head gently and cover your hair with a plastic cap.
- Let it be dry at least 30 minutes.
- After 30min., rinse it off and shampoo your hair.
You can use this deep conditioner once a week.
Tips to know before using that conditioner
- You can use overripe bananas to prepare this hair conditioner instead of wasting those brown, squishy bananas when you can put them in good use!
- Before applying that mixture makes sure that there are no banana chunks remains .Otherwise they may get stuck in your hair and can be difficult to wash off.
- If you are using solid coconut oil, add some warm water to that mixture while blending.
- If the smell of the mixture is unpleasant to you, add a few drops of lavender oil, peppermint oil, rosemary oil. Apart from masking the odor, these oils can also helps in hair growth.