Guava leaves is a miracle solution for hair growth and follow guava leaves for hair growth.how to do hair growth and silky. It is also gaining popularity as a hair thickening ingredient that promotes rapid hair growth. Guava leaves have analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties that have made it a popular ingredient for maintaining scalp health. It is also contain rich in B Vitamins and Vitamin C, which nourish the follicles and aid hair growth.
How to use guava leaves for hair growth
Using guava leaves on your hair can leave it feeling soft and looking lustrous, while thickening its volume.A guava leaf lotion is the simplest thing to make. Follow the steps below to make your very own guava leaf hair care solution that will battle hair fall and promote hair growth.
- Some guava leaves.
- 1 liter of water
- A pot for boiling.
How to make
- Pour the water into the pot and place it on the stove. Bring the water to a boil.
- To the boiling water, add the guava leaves.
- Let the water boil for 20 minutes.
- Strain the liquid and let it cool.
How to apply in your hair
- Wash and cleanse your hair with shampoo and skip conditioning.
- Once your hair is almost dry, section it and start applying the guava leaf solution.
- Massage the solution into your scalp for at least 10 minutes and ensure that all of your hair saturated with it.
- Pay extra attention to the roots and tips while you apply the solution.
- You can leave this solution on for up to 2 hours. Optionally, you can wrap your hair in a towel and sleep with the solution in your hair.
- Rinse the solution out of your hair with lukewarm water.
How often you need to apply
If you are facing a hair fall problem, use this guava leaf solution thrice a week. If you are using it to speed up hair growth and keep your hair shiny, use it twice a week.
- Ensure that the solution has cooled down to room temperature before you start applying it to your hair.
- Do not rinse your hair with hot water as this will dry out your scalp and hair.