How to get soft feet follow these tips.Cracked heels are common these days. Most of the women are suffering with this problem. Cracked heels gives you pain and also embarrass you. Sometimes these can also leads to bleeding. You can’t roam with the cracked heels. If you try to hide these cracks, you will feel uncomfortable. It’s better to take care of your feet before it starts cracking.
There are many reasons for this problem which includes dehydration, improper diet and choosing wrong kind of footwear. Besides pedicure tips you should know some foot care tips.
Tips To Get Soft Feet
We have listed out some of the simple every day foot care tips. Try these, and get smooth and flawless feet.
- As you prepare for pedicure make a warm foot soaks by adding a cup of hot milk to it.
- And then soak your feet in it and keep it for some time.
- Do this daily to get immediate results.
- First take some warm water and add two tablespoons of baking soda to it.
- Now soak your feet in the liquid for about half an hour.
- You can also add bath salt to it to get maximum benefit. Bath salt can soften the skin and ease the muscles.
- Do this regularly.
Banana can really helps you in removing cracks. Not only this, banana has lots of other health benefits.
- First take a ripe banana and whip it in a mixer
- Then apply that paste on your feet. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- If you do this once in a week, you will get good results.
Daily Cleaning of feet
Following a strict routine of cleaning your feet is also important. It will prevent your skin from accumulation of dead skin. It can also protect your skin from drying and peeling off.
- Take some warm water and add a bit of salt to it.
- Now soak your feet in it and leave it for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove your feet from water and pat them dry.
- Apply some moisturizer to your feet and wear socks while sleeping to lock in the moisturizer.
Try this homemade scrub to clean your feet. You need oatmeal and lemon juice.
- Make a paste by mixing oatmeal and lemon juice.
- Now apply this paste on the affected heels and leave it for 30 minutes.
- And then rinse it off with cold water.
You can add jojoba oil or Vaseline instead of lemon juice.