10. Consume Colourful Veggies
Veggies are loaded with vitamins, minerals, and complex carbs. Consuming different veggies of different colors will help reduce water weight. The dietary fiber helps cleanse the colon, and the vitamins and minerals keep the body functioning effectively. On the whole, this has a water weight reducing and fat whittling effect.
11. Have More Of These
Here’s a list of foods you should eat to lose water weight.
- Veggies – Spinach, broccoli, kale, radish, beetroot, carrot, parsnips, cauliflower, eggplant, tomato, cucumber, onion, and green chili.
- Fruits – Plum, apple, orange, grapefruit, cherries, berries, peach, and guava.
- Protein – Eggs, chicken breast, fish, ground turkey, mushroom, tofu, lentils, kidney beans, and peas.
- Dairy – Full-fat milk, full-fat yogurt, buttermilk, etc.
- Nuts And Seeds – Almonds, walnut, pistachio, chia, flax seeds, melon seeds, and pumpkin seeds.
- Fats And Oils – Olive oil, rice bran oil, ghee, sunflower butter, and flaxseed butter.
- Herbs And Spices – Cilantro, dill, rosemary, thyme, oregano, mint, fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, clove, garlic, ginger, cardamom, cayenne pepper, star anise, mace, saffron cinnamon, nutmeg, black pepper, and white pepper.